Namal is best Novel of Great Writer Nimra Ahmed. She is top novel writer of Pakistan. Namal Urdu Novel is that the story of goodness and badness. Nimra Ahmed began engraving this story in 2006. The story is Inspired by the renowned Shahzeb Khan and NAB officer Kamran khan murder cases. each were killed by the elite categories, however nobody got justice from the judicatory of Asian nation Pakistan. Nimra Ahmed has spotlighted such a variations of the judicatory for the social class further as for the wellborn families. the aim of this novel is to create folks feel the badness and goodness.
Also read: Mushaf urdu Novel by Nimra ahmed
Also read: Haalim urdu novel by Nimra Ahmed
She write down this Novel which is completed in three years. You will be find different nature of peoples in this novel and all those represent to our values at different places. We should follow all the good character and learn from bad behaviors. Also spread positive message to everybody for sake of human being.
Namal Urdu Novel Novel is that the longest Urdu novel of Nimra Ahmed. The book is split into the thirty segments. Nimra Ahmed’s novel Namal Urdu Novel has the subsequent thirty stories.
1. Hamara Saadi (Our Saadi)
2. Fareb Kar (fraudster)
3. Pehla Tasur, Pehla Taruf (first inspiration, 1st introduction)
4. Insan Dost (Human-Friendly)
5. Paani Se Garha half one (Thicker than Water half 1)
6. Paani Se Garha half two (Thicker than Water half 2)
7. Paani Se Garha half three (Thicker than Water half 3)
8. Paani Se Garha half four (Thicker than Water half 4)
9. Aqad (Married)
10. Kia Maine Hon Apne Bhai Hindu deity Rakhwala? (Am I the caretaker of my brother?)
11. Ya Sahibi Al-Sajan (Arabic term)
12. Man Almasa Raba Malika Dadam half one (I was the Queen of Diamonds half 1)
13. Man Almasa Raba Malika Dadam half two (I was the Queen of Diamonds half 2)
14. Aur Wahi Ki Ap Ke Rab Ne Shehd Ki Makhi Ki Taraf (And God unconcealed to the Honey Bee)
15. Mera Marz-e-Mustamir (My Perpetual Diseases)
16. Admi Ke Do Dil (Two Hearts of Man)
17. Bhari Hai Wo Sar Jo Pehenta Hai Taj (That Head is significant that puts on crown)
18. Haq-e-Difa Az Khweshtan (Self Defense Right)
19. Lazim Hai Ke Hum Bhi Dekhengay (Its necessary that we’ll see)
20. Kafir, Makir, Kazib, Qatil half one (Disbeliever, Lier, Killer half 1)
21. Kafir, Makir, Kazib, Qatil half two (Disbeliever, Lier, Killer half 2)
22. Mor-chal (Act of Peacock)
23. Totay Taray Jesa Dil (heart like broken star)
24. Aik Musafat Alam-e-Tanweem Mein
25. Farzand-e-Nazanin (Son of a gorgeous woman)
26. Mein Hanain Hun Aur Mein Aam Hun (I am Hanain and that i am common)
27. Abzeedan (The storage tank half 1)
28. Abzeedan (The storage tank half 2)
29. crowned head Mat (Frosted Glass)
30. Aydus Marziye Abhi Beetay Nahi (Persian Ter`m)
I have read this novel myself, I’ve never done this novel ever. This novel is very different, Nimra Ahmed, the interpretation of the quran in this novel. I have Big fan of Nimra ahmed after read this novel. Also I have request to all books lovers and novels lovers to read Namal by Nimra ahmed.
Also I suggest this novel to law students because in this novel lots of information about lawyers.Download!